You don't need gimmicks to win, what's a bitcoin anyways?

The bitcoin appears to be some sort of opportunity or bubble or something. 

But I really have no idea what it is.  And until I reach Financial Independence I really have no business looking into it.

jlcollinshnh over at his website has a post entitled The Market Always Goes Up.  So I go to work for minimum wage and buy whatever DRIP plans I can.  That plan I understand.  That plan I can follow.  Do not get distracted by the gimmicky gambles.  The bitcoin could go to a million tomorrow and I'll be okay. 

Back before the 2009 market collapse I remember seeing these ads on how easy it is to buy and flip houses.  Now I'm seeing all kinds of bitcoin ads on how easy it is to buy bitcoins and sell later when they increase in price.  Perhaps I'll lose some money by not gambling on something I know nothing about, but its better than losing sleep on it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out