Do Nothing in Moderation

If you are going to improve your health, then diet as much as you can.
If you are going to improve your finances, then make as much money as you can.
If you are going to make love then put those illicit movies to shame.

There are many losers who try to justify their self destructive actions by claiming that everything should be done in moderation.  But ya know what?

When I quit smoking I threw the cigarettes away and never bought them again.  I was wrong to have smoked my health away.  Maybe at one point it was the right choice, but when crap hit the fan I had to discard that which made me weak and unable to deal with the stresses of life.  All the cigarettes had to go.  

Because this is important, I will not hold back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out