The Rich ARE Getting Richer

When I was drinking a beer, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was chasing skirts, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was playing games, the rich were out there getting richer. 
When I was educating myself, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was at church, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was learning how to defend myself, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was trying to impress my boss, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was fighting the punk who elbowed me in a basketball game, the rich were out there getting richer.
When I was just surviving, the rich were out there getting richer.

That's what they do.  Its time to seriously consider what I'm doing and why it ain't getting richer.

Comments

  1. As my friend from uni said, "work hard now, models and bottles later".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a smart friend, pay that price as young as possible.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out