Nobody questioned the Gladiator.


"My name is Maximum Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." stated Maximus in the movie Gladiator.

"That's great, but then what are you going to do?" said noone ever.

Like seriously, I have no idea what life after early retirement will be like.  All that I know is that my goal is worth fighting for, fourteen hour days at minimum wage is NOTHING compared to real battle.  It is my blessed OPPORTUNITY that I can work those long hours to get to early retirement.  "And then what?" you ask.  And then what!  I'll tell you what, I'll have earned my life.  I will live.

Gladiator Movie Clip:

Gladiator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out