Warren Buffet's Cure Helped Accelerate my Failure to Maintain my New Year's Resolutions.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.  But I would say a pound of cure promptly applied is worth a ton of cure that's delayed.' 

This quote had dominated my life in these last two weeks. 

The gums had begun peeling away from my teeth, and I knew something was wrong. 

So even though I was at home with the flu, I made an appointment to go see a dentist.  (Sorry dentist!)

It was this quote that gave me the extra motivation needed to go.  I'm using up my savings and putting my retirement at risk, but preventing further tooth problems by promptly curing the emergency as it came up. 

I"m betting that the pound of cure will save me a ton of money in tooth repairs later on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out