Timing the Market

I have heard many people say that you shouldn't try to time the market.

So being the contrarian that I am, today I'm going to try and time the market.

By the market I mean the New York Stock Exchange.  It should open around nine thirty and close around four or so.  But we'll see.

If everything goes as planed there will be six and a half hours to buy as much ownership of companies as I can.  It is a good time to buy no matter which hour I purchase more ownership in.  This is because, as J.L. Collins puts it, the market always goes up.

Comments

  1. I just came over to this site after reading your post on a recent Financial Samurai article. I also read through most of your other posts. Some good stuff. I love the attitude! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

I got a .40 cent raise and don't know how I feel about it

Helping a Friend Move Out