Banned from MMM forums before I could get the cute woman's info.

I usually spend my breaks over at Mister Money Mustache forums.  Their shame and comedy thread is a good way to pass the time, and I like to encourage others like me who don't make very much to keep at it (obviously).

I just got banned for trolling, but all I did was try to show interest about a F seeking M my age.  This ad was amazing and included everything such as: Harry Potter, flight stewardess holding a job, gonna get a family rental, had a beautiful picture, wants to FIre in 17 years, etc.  It was like when you receive those emails from a Libyan prince, you know these people don't really exist. 

But if you do exist, I HOPE YOU SEE THIS LET'S DANCE. 

Now that I'm banned I guess I'll go ahead and write all them blog posts that I've put off.  Having time to put my thoughts here instead of building up someone else's community is probably a good thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out