"If you let it go, I don't see how you can reverse this stuff."

Ahh this is the great Charlie Munger quote that stuck me the other day.

"If you let it go, I don't see how you can reverse this stuff."

Here is an old billionaire, and what is he saying?

GET IN SHAPE YOUNG MAN!

Well at least that's my interpretation.

Some things can never be reversed, so why have I let my health go in pursuit of early retirement?

It may be difficult, but there's no point in getting to retirement if I've let my health go.

I used to think that I would let my health go for just a bit while I worked, then after work I'd go back to focusing on health.

But it has turned out to be nonsense.

I let my health go through school, through college, through work...

It never ends, it just never ends.  If there were a game I could push a button and reverse all the bad things I've let go.  But life doesn't work like that.

That's why I'm forming a new way to work out.

Basically I'm motivating by pushing my limits, and beating my old high scores every day.

So if I do 145 of one exercise, then the next day I'll do 150 of that exercise.

It may not be enough, but muscle feels good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out