The Secret to Happiness is a low Credit Score.

I got a low credit score.  Who cares?

Either they'll loan me the money or they won't.

It appears that the reason my credit score is low is because I don't have a credit card.

I'll gladly sacrifice your imaginary credit score number if it means that I never have to deal with real credit card debt hell.

But what about the flying miles?  And the rewards points?  And the 1% cash back!!!

Screw it.

Perhaps some elites have the self control to benefit from those tools.  But not little ole me living down here in povertyville.  I'd buy a 70" T.V. with that thing.

So forget your credit nonsense.  It ain't worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

Timing the Market