Dollar Cost Averaging is for Losers

Dollar cost averaging is where you invest the same amount every month, no matter what.

Because we need another financial obligation.  Gonna do great for my stress levels.

Forget about it.

Just buy everything that you need and want, then invest the rest.

Last paycheck I had twenty bucks left over.  So I invested twenty bucks.  If I win the lottery next month and have a million dollars left over, then I'll invest a million.  If my tax check comes back and I have a thousand dollars left over after buying everything that I want, then invest the thousand.

Forget plans, forget stress, and forget obligations.  Just do whatever you can.  Compounding will go to fight for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College Won't Give You a Good Paying Job

People Who Win the Lottery End up Broke

Helping a Friend Move Out